What You Can Expect From Us:
- A commitment to provide care of a high standard
- Care that is tailored to the needs of the individual patient
- Confidentiality on all matters
- The right to see your medical records, subject to limitations of the law (General Data Protection Regulation 2016)
What We Expect From You
Your care is a partnership between yourself and the Practice. The success of that partnership depends on a number of factors. In particular, we ask you to:
- Be courteous to all staff. Violent, aggressive or abusive behaviour will not be tolerated and will lead to your removal from our patient list.
- Please make responsible use of all appointments, particularly emergency appointments
- Please only request a home visit if you are housebound
- Plan your repeat prescription requests.
- Attend appointments on time and, if you need to cancel, do so at least 24 hours in advance. We endeavour to see patients promptly but surgeries may from time to time run late due to the needs of patients, particularly if a patient is acutely unwell and requires protracted attention. We are grateful for the understanding and patience shown during such times.